Thursday, February 5, 2009

5dpo Cramping And Sticky Discharge

An author of Jean Mazarin




MAZARIN JEAN-EMMANUEL-ERRERA

JEAN-CHARLES REY


He started the series black after 1970 under the pseudonym Emmanuel wander, and then joined the Black River in choosing the pseudonym Jean Mazarin, Chilly-Mazarin he lived ...

... And later, Emmanuel Wander, worked for television, especially in the series of Navarro. Read

following pictures an interview with the author that I met in Britain in the small town of Locquirec.





> From: Emmanuel Michel Wander Dozsa.
- Hello! As we agreed at our meeting in Locquirec, here's a questionnaire. The answers will go on my blog "In Search of Polar michel Dozsa."
1) Would you introduce yourself to readers in a few sentences:
- Many writers of crime fiction writers like to qualify. I refute this term which is yet classy and intelligent and I prefer to define myself as a "storyteller."
2) What were you doing before you publish? And your steps before you publish? Have you suffered a lot of denial in the beginning?
- I was in education and then, after my return to France in the economic study. I have indeed suffered a lot of denial, but there was, whatever is said, less publishers of thrillers at the time as "small publishers" that often serve as a launching pad for young writers hardly exist.
3) Have you done a job or was it more? In this case, what was your job?
- I always wanted to do my job of writing. Y have happened has been my greatest professional satisfaction.
4) How many books per year, and what collection? And is that some manuscripts have been rejected when you were successful?
- About an average of 4 pounds per year, mostly to save No refusals River, but is it a refusal, a manuscript for "Espionage" and never published due to the sudden disappearance of this collection.
5) How did you do? Do You built a scheme or not?
- Never plan. But an idea, sometimes an end towards which he had to go. all costs, but exciting method often requires backtracking. But just know in advance must be demotivating.
6) Is that the manuscripts were accepted immediately or was there any corrections?
- At the River, not corrections. In the SN, the first ... Moreover, alterations.
7) did you attend to other authors? Share you ideas? No jealousy between the authors?
- Some writers have become friends or Pelman Arnault at River Elsewhere Demouzon Bialot or Jo.
8) Why gender officer at the time?
- I always said and I still think, that's the only genre in tune with reality.
9) Tell us about your course after the first manuscript published! Sent to whom?
- First manuscript sent by post to the NS, then meet with the team that worked then in a beautiful apartment near the Senate when she was subsequently banished to the basement Street Bottin.Au River, long sending manuscripts by post because few missing links with the literary director at the time. Unlike the NS, where I spent hours, if not days, along with Duhamel Soulat and Mounier, and French writers of the time. I realize with horror that sometimes they all disappeared!
10) Do you have voluntarily stopped writing?
- I never stopped writing.
11) What did you do with the arrival of television as sales have dropped? Some have worked there, and you?
- I always said and tried to convince my friends authors that the TV was our only chance to survive by writing. That's why I worked there for over 15 years.
12) And after? Retirement or as some of the writing?
- The writer will always write. Only to have abandoned the TV for personal reasons, it is hard to align the lines. On TV, it keeps pushing you while in literature, and nobody does my Mediterranean temperament has quickly gained the upper hand.
- 13) If you have items, personal photos and even a group photo with other authors?
- I have a box of items and dozens of photographs, but I did not scan and, again, I do not want to show them.
14) Feel free to add a comment that you hold dear ... or more!
- No comment!
Thank






0 comments:

Post a Comment