Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nokia E71 Voice Mailbox Number

estrenar

In November 2009, for the inauguration of a new place to live, David and I imagine both facilities. David is a friend Carqueijeiro Portuguese architect met in Buenos Aires. Most photos are Nicolas Dorval-Bory .
In November 2009, for the inauguration of a new place to live, David and I imagined two installations. David Carqueijeiro is a portuguese architect friend met in Buenos Aires. Most photos are by Nicolas Dorval-Bory .


David explique son installation "Set me up with the wind" :
David explaining his installation "Set me up with the wind": "Set me up with the wind" is a reflection of my travelling experience through Cuba and Argentina from the last few months. The places I've been to, the communication with people, the exchange of information and experiences and most of all the sense of freedom are represented in this work. From Cuba to Argentina, this sense of freedom is not the same for everyone and contrasts for different reasons including political, economical and cultural. 91 days passed from Havan to Buenos Aires, 91 days of my own freedom, my own time getting different points of view of how people feel about their own freedom and how different it is from mine. 91 days reflected in 91 windmills... 91 days of me and you. 91 wind mills for the kids I worked with at ciudad oculta, Buenos Aires.


And my little celebration of the place!
And my little space celebration!

0 comments:

Post a Comment