Thursday, March 26, 2009

Milena Velda Follando

An author of the years 70-80: David Morgon



AUTHOR DAVID MORGON ITS TRUE CHRISTIAN NAME Mandon




AMONG SOME BLANKETS
36 TITLES PUBLISHED IN BLACK RIVER


















David Morgon having died some years ago, at my request, his wife was kind enough to answer my questions.
Answers:
"I ask that you apologize for the delay in responding, I had to do some research to be precise about dates and do not forget anything important.
As I said before, my husband had said he wrote his books while teaching French in a college of St-Etienne. The Black River has published 36 novels in the series "Special Police" in 1974 to 1987.Mon husband also wrote the script for a comic book "The Ruby of Life" designed by Jean-François Biard, edited by Magic Strip in 1984.
Two works have been adapted for TF1 (Series winner with the Triple Raymond Pellegrin) Le Manoir widows with Nicoletta and Fado for a girl from the "Great Purge".

I will defer to the author to explain the genesis of a novel (excerpts of a response to a reader admirer of Lyon in January 1980) _
on his hero: "As you rightly note, is Morgon anti hero when compared to James Bond and other SAS His exploits police do are not spectacular, it does not use sophisticated equipment, it has over its insistence that its genius to succeed and he happens to fail, as in the Pagnot by exemple.Quand his love life, she does reduced to sexual performance because it is a tender and sentimental. "
- the detective novel:" I always thought that the detective novel was a realistic genre par excellence. That's why I created a character with deep roots, so his adventures take place in a setting still true and accurate. It speaks well of what we know as well. Morgon I done to my image and my best books are they not those that occur in the Ardèche country that I particularly like and where I lived as a child. "

-the genesis of a novel:" How assembles a thriller type Morgon? Initially, there is an idea, a theme. For example, Death of a loufiat, just out: tax evasion. Around this idea, characters appear, organized a plot, scenes become clearer. This is the incubation period. It may take a week as well as a year!
then I make a very precise cutting of narrative writing. This is the most delicate work, one that requires the most concentration: I Indeed the stories structurally sound, firmly structured.
This preparation is completed, the actual writing of the book is no longer any difficulty. It's only a matter of time, leisure, free time. It's a happy time: a month or two I live with my characters, I share their Jois and failures, I spin the web of the dream created by writing. "

I hope you will agree that these explanations . I'll send you a picture published in the monthly local town at the time of the publication of "Alley crêt Roc", written during the first book festival in Saint-Etienne October 86.
N. Mandon
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.557 / Virus Database: 270.11.3/1970 - Release Date: 24/02/2009 1:35 p.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment